Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Daiso loot...

A trip to the discount Japanese store, Daiso, produced a banana case(hey, it really is useful for packing a super ripe banana!), HB pencils(for my niece), lemon milk candies(I love lemon so much, so when you say 'lemon', I say 'yes'!!! Seriously, I love anything lemon and lemon flavored.), bubble gum flavored soda(English label at the store said lemon soda, so I bought it.  I also think the bottle is cute!), and lastly, plum tea(I love tea, but this is a salty plum tea, it just tastes gross, I want to throw it away. It's that bad.)
I remembered my father used to buy me HB pencils when I was little.  He would usually come from trips from HongKong or Japan and he would bring me Sanrio HB pencils.  HB for me writes the best.  It's darker compared to the others like 2B. This happened so frequently that I learned to collect pencils... with different cute designs. (Hmm, I should do a blog about that!) 
The light blue bottle of this bubble gum flavored soda is so unique! There's also weird and wonderful characters on the label.  So funny and cute!  Gotta love those Japanese... they are so creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment