Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Shoes of 2011

Below are the shoes I bought just this year... Almost one per month... which made me guilty...

My comfy Crocs

My Zara sandals (Spring 2011).  I love the pop of blue color.

My cheap SM shoes, I liked the detail of its sole.

Well, I just needed a pair of basic ballet flats... with a little faux fur of course!  Isabel Toledo for Payless.

I love the pale pink of this plastic shoe by Mel (Inspirations by Melissa)

The wedge and platform made this black sexy sandals from M & S very comfy! I can wear this all day!

A pair of sexy purple sandal by Christian Siriano for Payless.  Surprisingly secure and stable even if its a little high for me.

My brown wedge pumps from Lower East Side from Payless
 .
And another ballet flats from Christian Siriano for Payless.  I like the snakeskin texture and blue metallic color of this pair.

I still have one more shoe to be acquired for 2011, I had it custom-made and hopefully it will be delivered to me before the new year. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment